Replaces points, condensers and auto advance in Triumph/BSA Twins.
The advantage of this system is that engines function best with a retarded spark for starting and low revs, but need ignition advance to run at high speed. The Micro MKIV's analogue system simply advances the spark at a set rate from fully retarded to maximum advance, as engine speed rises from zero to 4,000 revs thus eliminating the inaccuracy of mechanical advance/ retard units.
- Aids starting with a poor battery
- Contactless Ignition System
- Standard Electronic Advance and Retard
- Water Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Vibration Resistant
- 5 year warranty
- For road or racing use
- Some machines can be run battery less with the addition of our power box alternator regulator
- Designed to run with original or replacement coil/s (excluding Triumph/BSA 3 cylinder machines which require 3 x 6 volt coils)